Billing & Subscription Support
If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement
Apple.com/bill appears on your billing statement when you buy an app, music, movie, or other content from Apple. Toll Free +1(855) 219-3268. It also appears when a subscription renews and when a family member buys apps or content from Apple.
How to see what you were charged for
- To see your purchase history, go to reportaproblem.apple.com
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- A list of purchases appears. To see family members' purchases, select the Apple ID button and choose a family member.
- To see the full receipt including tax, tap or click the date. Multiple purchases, including subscriptions, might be grouped onto one charge.
If the charge is for a subscription that you no longer want, you can cancel the subscription.
If you still can't identify the Apple.com/bill charge
Can't find a matching charge at reportaproblem.apple.com? Find out if you used another account to make a purchase.
- Search your email for the words “receipt from Apple.”
- Look for a receipt that matches the amount that you see on your billing statement.
- On the receipt, see what was purchased and which Apple ID was used
If you checked reportaproblem.apple.com and your emailed receipts and you're still not sure why you were charged, contact "Apple.com bill"
Investigate 'apple.com/bill' charge on your credit/debit card.
Subscriptions and Billing
apple com bill
Talk to Apple.com/bill Expert
We help you to investigate Apple.com/bill charge shows on your bank/card statement and help you to dispute the charges on reportaproblem.apple.com